Virtual Assistant Center
Virtual Assistance Center
The Virtual Assistance Center (VAC) is a subsidiary branch of the Friends of Hue Foundation (FHF). Since 2011, FHF has engaged on the path to self-sustainability by collaborating with foreign companies and providing them with high-quality professional services. Our partners benefit from cost savings and increased efficiencies and in return, commit to a tax-deductible matching donation. The program is based in Hue, Vietnam and is a positive shift from the traditional charity model towards social entrepreneurship.
Creating Jobs and Bringing in Donations
For our Partners
- Our dedicated staff provides high-quality,professional services aligning to your uniqueprocesses and procedures
- The center’s location in an opposite time zoneallows you to provide clients with 24/5 service
- The donation goes directly to the beneficiaries,maximizing the impact of charity amount
For our Shelter:
- The donation contributes to monthly operating budget to provide food, education, activities
- Job opportunities made available to formermembers of the shelter
- This structure contributes to a healthy extended family lifestyle by keeping siblings on premises and transforming them from receivers to givers
Our Services Include:
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Payroll Processing
- Production Coordination
- Purchase Order Processing
- Translation en-US > vi-VI
- Website management
Keeping adult siblings at the shelter
Like most Silicon Valley startups, e2f started small in 2003 with 3 employees working in Michel Lopez’s living room on French translations and French Canadian translations.
Now, e2f has 5 global offices, and provides translations done by humans of over 30 million new words a year. Our 24/5 approach spanning 3 continents enables us to manage projects of any size and inany domain (including apps, games, websites, legal, technical and marketing) with short deadlines,while following a strict process and applying QA methodologies. Our clients are multilingual translationagencies, app developers and companies in many industries (IT, technical, marketing, hospitality, lifesciences, etc.). We offer full-service localization including translation, testing, voice over, and desktop publishing.
By working with our Virtual Assistance Center they have seen a 10% reduction in taxable income and a 25% reduction in salary costs.
Our partnership with VAC and FHF has enabled our company to realize significant savings,improve our customer service, and all while fulfilling our social responsibility goals.Michel Lopez